Tuesday 26 June 2012

My picks from the Sarenza summer sale

Hi guys,
Exciting news: not only has the Sarenza summer sale started (and who doesn't get excited about a shoe sale?!) Starting today, Sarenza are having a "Crazy Days" sale, which means an extra 20% off on all of the following brand (including items currently on sale):

Mellow Yellow, Carvela, JB Martin, Jonak, Schmoove, Florsheim, Buffalo, Paul & Joe Sister, Stéphane Kélian, Chie Mihara, Pura Lopez, UME Un Matin d’Eté, Chocolate Schubar, Vagabond, Latinas, Muratti, Emma Go, Tatoosh, Janet & Janet, Pour La Victoire, Kelsi Dagger, C. Petula, Kesslord, Pare Gabia, Spot On, Georgia Rose, I Love Shoes, Marvin & co, Rose & Martin, Valensi, Addict Initial

As many of the sale items were already 50% off, there is some serious bargain-hunting potential to be had! To celebrate this, I've created a wishlist of all of my favourite picks from the sale:
Photobucket
I had to include a pair of Valensi pumps (I have four pairs and they are the most comfortable every day shoes I have ever owned) and the Emma Go green and silver flats are seriously lust-worthy, but mostly I went fantasy shopping for heels I can't wear. I especially love the slightly 80s-looking Georgia Rose courts with the gold toe. 


Want to win your favourite pair of shoes from my selection? Well then you can! All you have to do is 'like' my wishlist (or one of the other Sarenza brand ambassador's wishlists) on the Sarenza Facebook page, and someone will be chosen at random to win their choice of any pair of shoes. 


Love Tor xx

No comments: