Thursday 23 January 2014

Accessories: Pretty in on-trend pastel pink!

Hi guys,
I am a gal that likes her accessories to match. If I'm carrying a black bag then I'm wearing black boots. If I'm wearing red heels then I'm clutching a red clutch...you get the idea! So when my parents bought me this cute-as-ten-buttons pastel pink Betsey Johnson bag for Christmas, I knew I had to find the right pair of shoes to go with it. I couldn't just carry around a pink bag teamed with black boots! Enter these pink suede loafers by Georgia Rose:
Fashion is having a love affair with pastel pink at the moment (it's set to last through Spring too, so pink pieces are definitely worth picking up at sale prices). At first I wasn't sure about it, but i've really come round, and now have a wardrobe full of pastel pink. Even my long winter coat is a marshmallow pink confection! It's a massive contrast to all the black I usually wear. I love the childlike nature of these shoes, which I chose from Sarenza.
They're like the grown up version of something a five year old girl would pick if she was let loose in a shoe shop. But the fact that they're suede and so clearly such well made shoes (they're really great quality) lends them a grown up feel too. The other thing I love about this shoe/handbag combo? The hardware on both is gold (my preferred colour) which means even the detailing matches. I won't be wearing these shoes now, as it's prime boot season, but I can see myself wearing them alot when spring rolls round: teamed with my delicious pink handbag of course!

What do you think about pink for Spring? Have you come around to the pink trend?

Love Tor x

1 comment:

char said...

Oh these are so pretty but I would muddy them up as soon as I wore them :( I'm hopeless with suede.