Wednesday 22 August 2012

Matalan A/W Look book:New season trends

Hi guys,
I always get excited when new season look books arrive through my front door. I love planning my new season wardrobe, and seeing what trends are going to be everywhere as soon as the weather turns a little cooler.

The Matalan look book is divided into six sections: what Matalan considers to be the key trends for this season. They are: Gothic Glam, Masculine, CyberJam (You can see my take on the CyberJam trend here) Heritage, 60s Gamine, and Wild Craft.

My two favourite trends from this look book are Gothic Glam and 60s Gamine. I want to look like an off duty 60s model during the day, and a Studio 54-loving groupie at night....well, a girl can dream! Here are some of my favourite looks from the book:


Don't you think Matalan have upped their game?! I'm really impressed both with the look book, and the stuff I saw instore when I popped in last week. Really trend led, well cut, wonderfully affordable! What's not to like?!

Do you remember the style challenge I took part in for Matalan last week? Well, this is now live on their site, along with takes on the same trends from other bloggers. Check it out here! I'd love to know what you think of all the looks!

Love Tor xx

No comments: