Wednesday 23 January 2013

SS13: Must have Primark's newest collections

Hi guys,
I know it's snowing outside, so obviously it makes perfect sense that all I can think about is what I'm going to be wearing when Spring finally makes an appearance. Or not. Admittedly it might be a while before we get to wear any of them, but towards the end of every season I get itchy to start buying from the new season collections. And the good news is, they're starting to pop up instore soon. As the sale stock is taken out, the fresh bright colours of spring are coming in.

If you want to see which new season catwalk trends the highstreet has picked up on and will be attempting to replicate you can do a lot worse that to look towards first Topshop, and second Primark. Here are the publicity shots showcasing Primark's latest offerings:
 photo ss13primark1_zps88bc2883.jpg Gilet £18, Dress £15, Stud creeper £14, Bum bag £5, Socks £1.50

 photo ss13primark2_zps928f2c95.jpg Dress £20, Heels £12, Sunglasses £3.

 photo ss13primark3_zpsc68a3c58.jpg Jumper £10, Skirt £10, Studded creeper £14, Mens cap £4.

 photo ss13primark4_zps1e56f7d8.jpg
Heels £12, Sunglasses £3, Trousers tbc

To be honest, the way they have styled this photoshoot is all a little young and urban for my personal tastes. The affect of this being that I thought I didn't like any of it. But actually, if you look at each piece in isolation, there is a lot to like: the mint green chiffon dress in the first picture, for example. And the pretty rope-style sandals in the second picture.

Does anything from the new collection take your fancy? And have you had any Primark bargains lately? I'd love to hear all about them!

Love Tor x

3 comments:

Carly said...

I definitely think that Primark is upping their game lately! xxx

daisychain said...

I love that blue and white dress although it seems pricey for Primark!

MILEX said...

oh darling