Wednesday 9 January 2013

Sneak Peek: The Motel S/S13 Look book

Hi guys,
The January sales aren't quite over yet (I can't wait to show you some of the amazing bargains I picked up when I went on a spree today!) but even more excitingly than that, Spring/Summer is coming.

I've started getting emails containing some of the new season look books from a couple of my favourite brands, and despite my love of all things winter, it's got me feeling quite excited about the warmer weather and a new summer wardrobe. So I couldn't resist showing you a sneak peek of some of the new season pieces from Motel: mostly because I just loved the bright, vibrant, youthful photography, moreso than the clothes.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Summer means flashing the flesh, trips to the seaside, vibrant colours and fun. Obviously Motel is a brand aimed at girls much younger than me (if I'd ever had bare midriff days, they'd definitely be over!) but if I were ten years younger it's definitely a brand I would look to for eveningwear: in fact, I'm tempted to give that leather peplum pencil skirt a go anyway, and risk looking like mutton dressed as lamb! Motel is like a mecca for gorgeous frocks and separates just perfect for a night on the town.

Are you looking forward to summer yet? Have you started thinking about your spring/summer wardrobe? Or are you still firmly focused on hats, gloves, and wrapping up warm in your winter coat?

Love Tor xx

No comments: