Sunday 13 December 2009

Daily wear: More legs-perimentation!

After my mixed experiments with coloured tights, i'm back to playing with my beloved patterned leggings. My legs are my weakest feature (they look fairly short and dumpy) so patterned legs shouldn' really work for me. But I love them, and I love how easy it is to throw them on and liven up a pretty dull outfit.


Today I am sporting my grey and black aztec leggings (topshop) with a crazy textured suedette dress from primark, my winkle picker boots from Office and the obligatory hair bow: a subtle black one from topshop. And because it is a trend I am noticing the bloggosphere over, here is the apparently obligatory jumping shot!

It's fairly conservative for a weekend outfit, but today is just going to be taken up with family obligations, so conservative outfits are the order of the day!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Love, Tor xxx

3 comments:

Katy said...

Love it! Good way to keep a black/gray color scheme interesting.

Daisy said...

I love leggings too ! So easy and simple to wear. Nice outfit !

Make Do Style said...

Good colour palette and lol ref obligatory jump!

Those Aussie peeps haven't contacted me...