Tuesday 18 November 2008

If only I got paid a pound every time I wrote the word "Topshop" on this blog!

........But I can't deprive you of this information!

Those topshop addicts amongst you who are lucky enough (or unlucky enough, depending on how you look at it) to live in London might want to think about getting yourselves down to the topshop Christmas party at westfield on Thursday. There will be food and drink, gothic carollers, a dj set, complimentary flash eye lash application and so much more.

Sadly, they won't be giving huge discounts on the party dress you fall in love with, but you can't have everything , can you?

Visit the site to find out more.

I will be heading down there with a friend to soak up the festive atmosphere, try on a dress or ten, and hopefully snaffle some free false eyelashes and a chocolate brownie or two. If you see me, come and say hi!

Love, Tor x

No comments: