Tuesday 17 June 2014

Sale Time at Dorothy Perkins

Hi guys,
The summer sale season is upon us, with the first sales of the sales season starting today: first I'm going to look at Dorothy Perkins, where all sale items are currently up to 50% offHere are some of the highlights:
 photo dorothyperkinssale_zps5c7884cd.png
If pastels, ladylike lace, conservative fitting blouses and pencil skirts and plenty of jewel embellishment are all things on your summer wish list then there really isn't anywhere better than the Dorothy Perkins sale right now. If you like to plan ahead and are already thinking about your autumn/winter wardrobe then you will also find some lovely pastel teddy bear jumpers, and even a coat or two at amazing prices. Shop the Dorothy Perkins mid season sale with up to 50% off, and find out for yourself. You can shop online and get an extra 10% off if you sign up to the Dotty P's newsletter too.

Other sales that started today are GAP and Topman: I suspect the rest of the Arcadia group will be following suit shortly. And for Londoners the Selfridges sale starts tomorrow. I'm looking forward to the Next home sale (I need a new light fitting for my lounge, and am clearly showing my age!)  It's the summer sale season, and I can't wait to hit the shops!

Have you got any sales on your hit list that you've been waiting for?

Love Tor x

No comments: