Wednesday 4 February 2009

Tag, you're it!

Today is rather a lazy post i'm afraid: The lovely Kate of Make do Style tagged me to reveal the fourth picture in the fourth folder of my computer. As I am blogging on my work PC (in my own time though! Honest!) gorgeous pictures are a little thin on the ground here, and my fourth folder is actually a stack of pictures of civil engineering projects for work. The fourth picture is this one of the 3 gorges dam:



In case you're interested, The Three Gorges Dam is a hydroelectric river dam that spans the Yangtze River in Sandouping, Yichang, Hubei, China. According to the Chinese Government, the dam will provide electricity for its booming economy and help control flooding on the Yangtze River. When completed, the Three Gorges Dam will be the largest hydroelectric dam in the world. Isn't the stuff I write for my job great!?

However that doesn't leave me feeling at all satisfied. My daily fashion fix is yet to be sated. So instead I shall show you the fourth picture in my "personal" folder:

Meet Karl LagerFELT: a serious fashion icon in felt form. Which is how i've decided all fashion icons should now be displayed; I demand it! I stole him from Danny Daily's blog and hid him away in my personal folder because I loved him and because I thought it might be a fun thing to copy in my quest for perfect DIY. Speaking of which, i'm sure you'll all be disapointed to know that i'm yet to make anything sucessful on my sewing machine. But I really am working on it!

.With fingers crossed (and because I have the week off work next week) I promise that there will be some DIY to show and tell by next weekend.

.
I hearby tag (because if you don't pass these things on you're damned forever, or so i'm told):

.
Go forth, raid the folders of your computer, and share with us all!

.
Lots of love,

Tor x

3 comments:

Tricia said...

karl looks so cuddly in felt.

WendyB said...

Ooh, just saw this. The fourth picture in the fourth folder, eh? I have to look on my misbehaving PC where most of the pix are....

Make Do Style said...

The felt thing is funny!
However what is surprising is the actual 4th pircture - I'm writing a film script which links this briefly - I'll need to pick yoru brains!!