Saturday 1 November 2014

Shoes: Baby, you're a firework!

Hi guys,
This is my absolute favourite time of the year. We welcomed dozens upon dozens of trick or treaters last night and are having a Halloween party for Wilbur and some of his friends this afternoon. There is a distinct chill in the air, everything is feeling a little bit Christmas-sy and we are going to two different fireworks displays this week. My shoe choice for the month is based on my excitement about the impending fireworks explosions: because these gorgeous sequin print Converse look just like they've been covered in fireworks!

I'm a huge Converse fan. Converse are my go-to casual shoe and when I'm not wearing my beloved ankle boots, I have Converse on my feet. I love these ones in particular because they're so unusual and because, if there is such a thing, they look like a dressy version of the classic Converse hi-top. Someone much cooler than I could definitely get away with wearing these as evening wear: I would like to wear them with skinny jeans and an oversized sweater for super-chic Sundays. I have my fingers on my mouse ready to order these. Are they the most practical Converse I've ever seen? Well, no. But who says that fashion has to be practical!? 


Want a pair of your own? These currently have 15% off, meaning you can pick them up for just £60.24.

Love Tor x

* Post written as part of a partnership with Spartoo shoes 

No comments: