Tuesday 26 November 2013

Underneath the LBD with Ann Summers

Hi guys,
I read about the Ann Summers 'underneath the LBD' competition over on Jen's blog and had the same initial thought that she did: Ann Summers? Do they do nice lingerie? Well, it turns out the answer is yes! And even more excitedly, from my point of view, they also stock a pretty good selection in G and H cups which is a rare treat for me! Its nice to find fuller cupped bras at affordable prices. So what would I put under my LBD from Ann Summers? Well here are my picks:
 photo annsummers_zps95adf3a0.png

Klaudia bra, Ann Summers, £32
Klaudia suspender belt, Ann Summers, £20
Temperley dress, Net-a-Porter, £795
Turkish delight earrings, ASOS, £18

Metallic bobble framed clutch, Oasis, £25
Patricia Blanchet heels, Sarenza, £127


I went for a dress with a plunging neckline to show off the 'assets' and a push up bra to help maximize the effect of that. And because sexy underwear can help put a spring in your step I paired the bra with it's matching suspender belt. I'm slightly in love with this (out of my budget) Temperley dress, and I accessorised everything in my usual evening style: lots of vintage-inspired gold and a pair of fabulous heels: Oh and I made sure the earrings matched the lingerie, so they'd look just as good without the little black dress on too (ahem!).

What do you think of my festive LBD look? Want to take part in the competition yourself? Here's the link!

Love Tor x

No comments: