Tuesday 12 November 2013

Shop the Sarenza Mid-season Sale!

Hi guys,
Exciting news - the Sarenza mid-season sale has started! I need very little excuse to get excited about shoe shopping, but a sale at this time of year gets me doubly excited. I am definitely a winter girl, and I much prefer shopping for boots to sandals.

Christmas is also a great reason to get excited about shoes, as far as I'm concerned. Not only do you get to shop frivolously for heels (with the excuse of Christmas parties) but I also think shoes make fabulous Christmas presents: I've got shoes for both of my sisters this year, and I think they're going to be delighted with my choices! I've also got a pair of shoes (and a handbag or two) on my own Christmas wishlist.
 photo sarenzasale_zps9061ab0a.png
The Sarenza mid season sale has discounts of up to 50% and is running until 24th November, giving you plenty of time for virtual browsing and wish list creation! Here's the link.

Are there any sale shoes you've got your eye on? And will you be putting any shoes on your Christmas wishlist? Hubby asked me to compile my Christmas wishlist this morning, so I spent a very pleasant hour looking at all sorts of lovely and almost completely pointless trinkets! If you'd told me 18 months ago that cheese knifes with rabbit shaped handles would be one of my hearts desires I would've laughed at you. Completely pointless! But isn't that what Christmas is for?!

Love Tor x

No comments: