Friday 20 July 2007

Meet the Team!

Well, that's just a posh self-important way of saying meet me, really!



So, here are 5 (fashion related) questions about me which I shall answer. If there's anything else you want to know (and who wouldn't want to know everything about me!?) just post a comment!




My Style in 10 words or less:

Casual (read scruffy!) but original, denim enthusiast obsessed with oversized accessories and clean lines. (Ok, so that was more than 10 words!!)

Last thing I bought:

A black hooded parka from Primark which i bought last night for a mere £15!

Celebrity style I love:

Mary Kate Olsen always looks effortlessly cool (and is a fellow religious jean wearer!)

I'm also really liking Liv Tylers rock chicky look lately

Favourite high street store:

I used to really love Topshop (and i still think it's great!) but River Island is coming into its own lately and Dorothy Perkins seems to be having a revival.

Accessory I can't live without:

I love accessories! My fav item of jewellery to wear are rings, but at the moment I have a great chunky black wooden bangle that I wear everyday.

No comments: